Cornwall has plenty of good places to eat locally. You are never far away from a cafe, pud or restaurant. Here is a list of places locally which you might like to try.
- The Horseshoe Inn, Tresparrett is our closest pub. You can walk along a public footpath that leads straight from the cottages to the village. It would probably take about 30 minutes. A quaint local pub with good pub food. They do not take cards so remember your cash. Dog Friendly
- The Cobweb Inn, Boscastle has simple pub food with a specials board. Dog and child friendly they have local bands playing on a Saturday night all year.
- The Napoleon Inn, Boscastle is at the far side of the village. Good food with daily specials. Dog and child friendly.
- The Wellington Hotel, Boscastle serves food in the Bar. Simple pub food with a special board.
Cafe’s and Farm Shops
- Boscastle Farm Shop – The ever popular Boscaslte Farm shop is a gem of a find. Great lunches and cake with a small farm shop attached. All their produce is local and the views are amazing. Well worth a visit. Better to book for lunch as they fill up fast. Lots of outside seating available to enjoy the views.
- Harbour Light Tea Garden, Boscastle. Nice for a cream tea right on the harbour front in Boscastle
- Toby Jug Cafe, Boscastle. Nice for tea or coffee. Just on the main street in Boscastle.
- Our favourite fish restaurant is Life’s a Beach at Bude. In the day they are a beach cafe with good food and great specials. In the evening they are a resturant serving some of the best fish dishes around. Best to book for the evening.
- Peckish Fish and Chip shop, Camelford. Good traditional takeaway fish and chip shop
- The Bank at Bude is a tapas restaurant. They mix traditional Spanish ingredients with fresh Cornish produce to give the menu a Cornish twist.
- Mirchi and The Bay Leaf are both good Indian restaurants in Bude.
- Elements Cafe Bar and Restaurant is near Widemouth Bay and serves Pizza and pasta dishes
- La Bocca Pizza Kitchen, Bude. Nice Pizzas with Gluten free options available.
- La Bouche Creole, Bude is a wonderful Creole restaurant in Bude. Their food is based on the food found in New Orleans.